MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP
WITH MONEY LESS STRESSFUL
You have questions you need answered to make your relationship with money less stressful.
- How do I know if I’m profitable?
- How do I hire?
- How do I approach business development in a structured way instead of throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks?
Once you’re out of the dark, you have the opportunity to do exciting things. We’ll show you how to make data-driven decisions that make an impact.
We’re proud to work with the
underestimated. The example setters.
We specialize in supporting business owners in the creative space, and we’re passionate about promoting equity through entrepreneurship. Many of our clients are the first business owners in their family.
Which kind of
creative are you?
THE ACCOUNTING INDUSTRY HAS LET YOU
DOWN; WE’RE HERE TO LIFT YOU UP
Oppressive structures can be intentionally difficult to navigate. The need to be understood is a fundamental human trait and in business it can be make or break. When your accountant isn’t able to hear you and help you navigate it all, it can have a damaging domino effect.
DOES ANY OF THIS
- Your accountant didn’t understand the nuances of your industry
- You feel ignored or even talked down to
- You’re looking for guidance on fixing past misunderstandings and costly tax mistakes
- You’ve been unable to learn from your accountant
- You don’t feel held, care for, or understood
WE GET IT.
You appreciate great work delivered by people who understand you (and who you’d actually consider inviting to a dinner party).
You can have your cake and eat it too. We know the nuances and we’re on your team. We care about showing you the same kindness you show your people.
WE’RE ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS.
This is a personal thing. The clients we vibe with most tend to hold these core behaviors close to their hearts.